Please, understand that the name ‘Dick’ can be used as a nickname for ‘Richard’. Oxford dictionary confirms it.
- Cody Blancneige – Holy sword of light (general of the Albein’s army)
- Mylarka Iris – Sweet disaster
- Yuma (Yuphila Manafroze) – Voiceless requiem
- Aileen – Charming goddess of wrath
- Dick Silver (Guy – Forgotten)
- Elsain Verlaine (Demon Lord)
- Princess Manarina
- Jean Vinceburg (Prince of Vinceburg)
- Timis (Manarina’s “sister in law”)
- Lia (Timis’s werebeast guard)
- McKinley (Timis’s human guard)
- Leeza (member of Silver Mug intelligence department)
- Grenadine Manafroze (Yuma’s father)
- Fenna (Yuma’s mother)
- Beatrice Stollen (mansion’s former owner)
- Zevias Vinceburg (father of Jean)
- Kirsch Auguste (Zevias’s servant)
- Shura (dragon master)
- Riko (of the tiger-race)
- Ludo (a tiger-race guy)
- Lang (Vinceburg’s underling)
- Leon (Cody’s brother)
- Marlo (vice-general of Albein’s army)
- Charlotte (Mylarka’s fairy bird)
- Glance Bardot (executioner from Purple Scorpion)
- Grangalm (world)
- Exrea (continent)
- Kingdom of Albein
- Alvinas (capital)
- Magic academy
- Belfon Forest (forest east of the capital)
- Volcanic region
- Church District
- Chapel & orphanage (Yuma’s)
- Silver Mug’s dormitory (c. 12)
- Haunted Mansion
- Elsain (demonic region)
- Silver Mug (MC’s guild.)
- White Goat (7th guild.)
- Purple Scorpion (5th road’s guild.)
- Divine liquor
- Fairy Bird
- Royal Crest
- Sometimes Aileen pronounces some words in the Fukushima’s dialect (ひゃっこいっ instead of 冷たい, for example).
- Heaven must be capitalized each time Yuma (and people that share her same doctrine) says it.
- Vinceburg (one of the three major noble families of Albein)
- Orlanz (^ same – chapter 16)
- Stollen (^ same – chapter 16)
- Talisman of the Holy Church of Albein
- Ghost blade Laguna (c.30)
- Annihilation Magic
- Support Magic
- Healing Magic
- Seitai Magic
- Summon Magic
- Concealing Magic
- Light Magic
- Spirit Magic
- Divine Magic
- Space Expanding Magic
- Transfer Magic
SPELLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Small Spirit (c.11)
- Healing light – Regeneration (c.15)
- Wide area annihilation n°152 – Earth rending field (c. 24)
- Restricted area annihilation n°66 – Disintegration field (c.25)
- Spirit Blade (c.26)
- Carnage phantom fist (c.28)
- Rending lightning (c.28)
- Star collider rakshasa (c.28)
- Light Blade – Horizon Bullet (c.30)
- Spirit Rising (c.31)
- Spirit Reduce (c.31)
- Shoot Rising (c.31)
Characters’ gender declinations should remain adeherent to what they want to be called, and not their gender. Meaning that if a boy talks in a feminine way and everyone refers of him as a girl, he must be considered and declined as a girl. This doesn’t apply anymore from the moment that it’s expressly specified the gender change.
Kinds of magic start with capitalized letter: Annihilation Magic, Support Magic, Fire Magic, Healing Magic, Defensive Magic.
Spells’ names start with capitalized letter: Healing Light.
Races’s names start with lower case letter: human, dark elf.
Only the first word of titles starts with capitalized letter: Miracle children, Voiceless requiem, Charming goddess of wrath.
Exceptions: His Majesty, Your Grace, Guild Master and important titles that need to be capitalized.
Names of roads, villages, cities and nations start with capitalized letter: Twelfth Imperial Street (12th Street), Grangalm, Kingdom of Albein.
Characters’ “thoughts” are written in italics.
But we also use italics to emphasize keywords.
(This guide will be updated each time a place, name, spell or whatever will appear in the story)
Last edit: 12/11/2018